of highly seasoned, caring professionals
Settling an estate can be a complex and important job. Everybody lives a busy life today and as an executor you may be under pressure from the heirs to rapidly follow through with every step of the process. All Area Appraisals Network of highly seasoned state certified has been developed to provide a specialized service for you, the executor. Our function is to relieve the burden of the valuation of any real property involved in the estate. You have been given a position of trust. We know that you are concerned with doing the right thing and doing it properly. You have inherited the responsibility to act prudently. All Area affiliates have provided appraisals of real property in many thousands of estates, yet we recognize this may be your first and that estate settlement is not only about settlement. Often the settlement of an estate helps to bring part of the closure needed to move forward and we do our best to help to make that a comfortable progression. Allow us to tell a little about ourselves and offer a few reasons why it would be in your best interest to consider an All Area Affiliate to value the real property in the estate you have been entrusted with.
- We Aim To Please – Friendly Service With A Personal Touch – Free Initial Phone Or In Office Consulation – Saturday, Sunday, early evening or early morning appointments available from many of our affiliates so you don’t have to take time off from work. As you get to know us, you’ll find that we are a relatively small team of hand-picked professionals. But that’s exactly where our strength lies.Your Complete Satisfaction Is Always Our Highest Goal.
- Reasonable Fees – since we are completely computerized our support staff is kept to a minimum – this allows us to pass along substantial savings to you. Several Report Formats are offered in estate valuations for every type of property, depending upon the complexity of the assignment and any potential for contested litigation, so that you don’t have to pay for more of a report than you really need. See our “Reports” page for a complete description of the different types of formats.
- Accurate, Reliable, Clearly Written Reports By Highly Seasoned, State Certified Appraisers – You’ll certainly benefit from our many years of appraisal experience. Our Affiliates must be state certified and have a minimum of ten years of experience in major markets. (five years in smaller markets) We always far exceed not just meet industry guidelines. Be assured that you will be receiving completely independent, and discreet advice. Our client list reads like the “Who’s Who” of the legal profession and mortgage lending industry.
- All Types Of Real Property Appraised for Estate Settlement– single family; multi family; residential compounds; farms, ranches, apartment buildings; multi-use buildings; condominiums; cooperative apartments; homeowner associations; commercial (shopping centers, retail stores, gas stations, funeral homes, nursing homes, hospitals, medical office buildings, restaurants, catering facilities, nurseries/garden centers, day camps, office buildings, marinas, lumber yards, movie theaters); industrial (factories, warehouses, refrigerated warehouses); schools; municipal buildings; churches; vacant land & subdivision; leasehold; leased fee & life estate.
- Estate Appraisal Specialists Real Estate Appraisals for: estate tax or settlement; gift tax; trusts; financial planning; guardianship, conservatorship; to establish fair market value or fair market rental value in connection with estates Highly Qualified Expert Testimony Available in most markets.